This Policy was lasted updated on 12/21/19.
We may update our Policy periodically to reflect new uses, rules, regulations or technologies that impact your privacy. If there are changes or additions to this Policy, we will post those changes here or in other formats for you to review. Changes to this Policy will apply to the information collected from the date we post the revised Policy as well as to existing information held by us. If we change our information practices or this Policy in such a way that your personal information may be used or shared in a manner not described in the Policy at the time you provided it, you may provide us notice (see section below “Contact Us”) that you would not like your information used or shared in that new manner. However, your continued use of our Sites will be deemed your agreement that your information may be used in accordance with the new policy and procedures. This Policy will be continuously assessed against new technologies and business practices. We recommend that you review our Policy on a routine basis to view any changes.
In order to deliver personalized and relevant information to you through our Sites, we collect and use certain information from our users in accordance with this Policy. Please do not provide any sensitive information or health information. If you should do so inadvertently, we will use and disclose that information in the same manner as other information you provide to us.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT AND HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
When you visit our Sites, we may collect and use personally identifiable information about you as well as other information. “Personally identifiable information” may include your name, address, email address, and other similar information that can be used to identify you. The information that we receive about you depends on what you do when you visit our Sites.
All submitted information is used only for the express purposes for which it is intended, and is not made available to any third party, unless we are required by law, by contract, or by grant requirements. We never collect information or create individual profiles for commercial marketing.
Additionally, we may collect the following information from our Sites’s users:
- Details of Sites usage information: We collect this information to statistically analyze and track operational problems, to prevent fraud and to improve the effectiveness, security and integrity of the Sites. This information does not identify you personally and we do not use this information to track or record information about individuals. For each page that you visit, we collect and store only the following technical information:
- Date and time of access
- URL address of the Sites or webpage visited
- Internet domain and IP address from which our Sites was accessed
- Type of browser and operating system used to access our Sites (if provided by the browser)
- URL address of the referring page (if provided by the browser)
- Completion or success status of the request for a webpage or other on-line item
- File size of the webpage visited
- If you request to hire a project manager: We receive your name, email address, phone number and company information when you submit your request. We also receive any other personal information that you provide in the text of your request. We use your name, email address and phone number to respond to your request for a project manager. We use your company information to identify the industry and general area in which services are being requested so that we can monitor the geographical scope and impact of our services and also so that we can provide project management services appropriate for your organization. The project manager that receives your request will have access to other personal information that you provide in the text of your email request. The project manager will keep this information confidential but may consult with other internal staff about your situation in order to better serve you.
- Information you submit through interactive forms including personally identifiable information: We collect all personal and business information (including financial information) that you provide to us through interactive forms, including your application.
In addition, we may use the information for the following purposes:
- To provide you with information and services you request, to tell you about other products and services, and to give you a customized interactive experience as you use our services.
- For support, to develop new features, and to improve the overall quality of our products and services.
- To show you a history of your activity, to provide you with statistics about you or your use of our product or service, or to provide you with a better user experience.
- To summarize information about you, in a way that does not identify you personally, and combine it with other information to understand how our products are used, to deliver products and services and to help us develop new products and services.
- To permit service companies to help provide you products and services; these service companies are not permitted to use your information for their own purposes.
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
The information we collect and store relating to you is primarily used to enable us to provide our services to you in the best manner possible. We do not sell or rent your personal information to anyone for promotional or marketing purposes, nor do we share your personal information with anyone for their promotional or marketing use without your consent. However, we may share your information with our affiliates and project managers if necessary as stated above.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
Where applicable, we may disclose your personal information to any affiliated business entities or third parties necessary to provide services to you. This includes, where applicable, our subsidiaries, our holding company, and its other subsidiaries, as well as any third parties involved in the administration and operation of our services. We occasionally hire other companies to provide limited services on our behalf, such as, but not limited to, providing customer support, hosting Sites, or performing statistical analysis of our services. Those service providers will be permitted to obtain only the personal information they need to deliver the service. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of the information and are prohibited from using it for any other purpose than for delivering the service to us in accordance with our instructions and policies.
We may access or disclose information about you, including the content of your communications, in order to: (a) comply with the law or respond to lawful requests or legal process; (b) protect our rights or property or our Sites users, including the enforcement of our policies governing your use of the services; (c) act on a good faith belief that such access or disclosure is necessary to protect the personal safety of other Sites users or the public; (d) where we sell any or all of our business and/or our assets to a third party; (e) to fulfill contractual obligations.
As is standard practice on many websites, the Sites uses “cookies” and other technologies to help us understand which parts of our Sites are the most popular, where our visitors are going, and how much time they spend there. "Cookies" enable you to sign in to our services and to help personalize your online experience. It is a small text file that is placed on your hard disk by a webpage server. Cookies contain information that can later be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer.
One of the primary purposes of cookies is to store your preferences and other information on your computer to save you time by eliminating the need to repeatedly enter the same information and to display your personalized content and appropriate advertising on your later visits to these Sites. Please note that if you should choose to decline cookies, you may be unable to access particular parts of our Sites.
If you would like to view a video without the use of persistent cookies, a link to download the video file is typically provided just below the video. Or, you can remove or block cookies by changing the settings of your browser. To learn more about how to disable cookies in your browser use the following hyperlink:
We protect the confidentiality and security of your personal information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration or disclosure by using commercially suitable physical, electronic, and managerial safeguards, coupled with carefully developed security procedures. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer systems with limited access, which are located in controlled facilities, and use firewalls to protect your information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us through the Internet and you do so at your own risk.
Our Web-based services are password protected and we recommend that you do not share your password with anyone and should be changed frequently. Remember that any information you voluntarily disclose online in any postings, discussions groups or chat rooms may be collected and used by others without your permission. Remember also to sign out of our Web-based services and close your browser window when you have finished your work. This prevents others from accessing your account if you share a computer or use a computer in a public place, such as a library or Internet café.
For Sites security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this Sites employs commercial software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or change information, or otherwise cause damage.
Regardless of the precautions taken by you or by us, “perfect security” does not exist on the Internet. While we strive to protect your information by employing reasonable Internet security methods and practices, we cannot ensure the security of any information you transmit to us over an unsecured Internet connection, and transmission of such data is therefore entirely at your own risk.
PASSWORD POLICY NOTICE
When using our Sites and creating a username and password, please be aware that information keyed into our Sites page is not encrypted with SSL encryption technology. The content within our Sites is not considered high risk material and is not protected by SSL login technology. It is recommended you do not use a username and password combination you might use on your personal banking Sites or other Sites you consider high risk information. When you create an account on our Sites, password information will be sent to you via email. Our database systems do not store any financial information or social security information on the Sites. All of the passwords stored in our database are encrypted.
THIRD PARTY LINKS AND INTERACTION
Third-party Internet websites that can be accessed through the Sites by links, contain information not under our control. Accordingly, we disclaim any responsibility for the content, products or services of any such third-party websites or any websites that links to our Sites. We do not necessarily recommend, endorse or approve of the content of or information gathered by any such websites. Such links are provided on the Sites solely for your convenience. Your connection to any such linked websites is at your own risk.
USERS OF LEGAL AGE OF MAJORITY
Because we care about the safety and privacy of children online, our Sites is designed and intended only for those who have reached the age of majority (18 years of age). By using our Sites, you affirm that you are at least 18 years of age or older. We assure compliance with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act of 1998 (COPPA) by not contacting or collecting personal information from children under 13. We do not intend to solicit information of any kind from children under 13.
No one under the age of 13 is authorized to submit any information, including personally identifying information, on our Sites. Under no circumstances may anyone under age 13 use our Sites. Parents or legal guardians of children under 13 cannot agree to these terms on their behalf.
REVIEW AND CORRECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
You may review and edit the information we collect about you at any time by contacting us at [email protected]. If your information has been shared with a third party or if you have disclosed your information in a manner that it is available to third parties, as described elsewhere in this Policy, then the third party has received its own copy of your data. If you have been contacted by one of these third parties and wish to review, correct, or delete your information, please contact them directly.
California law allows California residents to ask companies with whom they have an established business relationship to provide certain information about the companies’ sharing of personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. We do not share any California consumer personal information with third parties for marketing purposes without consent.
California customers who wish to request further information about our compliance with this law or have questions or concerns about our privacy practices may contact us using the contact information set forth below.